Both girls had a
Christmas program this year. How fun! I love this part of having school age children, seeing all the cute little programs. Sadie was dressed as a angel, and she was so beautiful!


When she first came out onto the stage, I could see she was a bit shell shocked up there, but she got over that quickly and sang all her songs and did all the little actions. It was adorable, I really teared up watching my little angel.
Madelynn had something called Kindergarten sensations. The same day she had that going on, Sadie needed a parent to come and help her make a gingerbread house.
Da saw most of the really cute stuff that Maddie did, and than ran over to Sadie's school to help her. One of the best things about being a professor is the
flexibility to come and be apart of these wonderful days. I am so grateful for my husband's profession.
Madelynn and her class singing their
Christmas songs. Of course Maddie knew every word and smiled her adorable smile the whole time! She was not nervous. :)



Maddie's class sang songs, but did a bunch of other things too, like make ornaments, have hot cocoa and cookies, and we stayed and had lunch with her. What a wonderful morning to spend with her and her very cute class.
1 comment:
Sa looks so sweet in her angel costume.
Post a Comment