We had a wonderful Christmas this year.
Da's parents and brother Darren came to stay with us. We love having family come stay with us on the holidays! So much easier for us with our three children and all! Below is a picture of
Christmas Sunday, its a bit blurry, but the only one I took
with all three kids in it.

Christmas morning, jack and
sadie playing in a present from grandma and papa.

Christmas eve, we went and looked at lights, as is tradition in our family, and than we let the kids open one gift. Jack opened these new pajamas, which he totally loves. He wants to wear them every night because they have basketballs on them.

We spent a lot of time eating, playing games and just visiting, but
we did do a bit of sight seeing while they were here. We went to Vicksburg, and toured the battle grounds. Behind us is the
Mississippi river.

Darren with the girls

We went back to the city of lights this year with
Da's family. We took this
picture last year, I think it should be traditional from now on.

Here we all are

We went on the train ride, and Jack LOVED it. He laughed and screamed and jumped for joy the entire ride. It was so funny. Do you remember the last time you were that excited about something? Kids are so easy to please.

Grandma Sue, Uncle Darren with the two cutest girls I know


Thanks for coming guys! We love that you love us enough to spend Christmas with us and make the long journey! I hope you had a great time, we did!
1 comment:
We had a blast!!! Just the right amount of sight seeing and hanging out!! But most of all getting to spend time with family that I don't get to see - thank-you for having us.
Post a Comment