Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gingerbread houses

Some very fun new friends in our ward invited us to their home to make gingerbread houses with them. It is a family tradition that they have been doing for like 10 years, and they just moved here this fall, and they invited us to come over! We felt so honored! Thanks so much Ritters for having us!
Below is our family with all our houses. A picture of some of the kids with all the houses!

Jack was hilarious making his! I thought it might not work out with him, but he was so into it! Every time he put on a candy, he would cheer for himself. I can not say how much he loved it.



Da and I had so much fun decorating ours too. Our friends make their own gingerbread, and we had so much candy to choose from. Plus, she makes all the icing from scratch too. I think Da had it about right when he said " when decorating your house, err on the side of YUMMY" You can guess what his looked like . :

1 comment:

KrizteeTrain said...

Which house won the taste test award? My vote is for Jack.