I just wanted to post some pictures of the kids in their costumes. Some of the pictures are from Halloween night and some are from our ward activity earlier. I just had a hard time narrowing them down, they just look so cute! Madelynn as a ladybug, for the second year in a row

Sadie as a butterfly

We went trick or treating with some friends, this is Sadie's friend Kiera, I thought this was so cute

Sadie

Maddie

Halloween night just before leaving, by the way the kids got so much candy! One very nice thing about the south is that no one was freezing cold

Our little Jack-o-lantern

Jack

My three cute kids
5 comments:
I wasn't very smart in thinking pumpkin for Jacks costume. The kids are very cute
I love Jacks pumpking costume. Its so stinkin cute. We actually had a warm Halloween for once. yeah for me.
it was warm here too of course. my sister in utah thinks it's funny that we have pictures of the kids with pumpkins and they are wearing shorts. the kids are looking so cute in their costumes. and i can't believe that maddie is five!! where has time gone?
Cute costumes. I love the lady bug...cuties costume ever. But I've always loved lady bugs!
Such a cute picture of Sadie and her little friend. So fun to have her own little girlfriend!
Love Jack as the Jack o lantern. What a cute idea!! He's getting too big!
I tried to send you an e-mail at your hotmail address but I got a failure notification. If this gets to you, then I will write more.
Min
Post a Comment