Just wanted to say happy 31st birthday to Liz today! Its a great age to be(I am already 31)I hope that you have a great day. I found some old pictures of us today, which should give a few people a good laugh, including us! The first picture sadly is the best one of us that is recent. Next time we are together we really should take a decent picture together. I like how the babies are in the background, it so nice we have always had a baby together(minus you had McKenzie without me)

A picture of Liz and I on the day she was baptized almost 12 years ago

This is my personal favorite, taken when we were in eighth grade in New york city. I especially love our ultra cool fanny packs and our hair is pretty good too!:)

Love you Liz! Can't imagine my life without you!
8 comments:
I love how your fanny packs match each other's outfits. Maybe you should have just swapped for the day. Here's to hoping your backyard dreams come true one of these days.
Happy Birthday Liz! I love all the picture of you guys, made me laugh!
happy birthday to liz and i thought of the huge fight you two got into on that D.C. trip, i also loved the one on the front porch on Penny Lane cant imagine any of the porters lives without Liz
Wow...those are awesome pictures! Happy Birthday Liz!
Nik, I'm lazy, so I'll comment here on your kids' pics....so adorable! WE sure miss you guys. Loved the vid of Sadie singing.
You guys are sooo old. My favorite memory ever was the night we all went camping and it rained. Happy birthday to Zillian and thank you for all of the great times I can look back and laugh.
Wow Nik we just look better every year. Nothing like a 12 year old picture to show you how much you've aged. Our outfits have improved but I'm not sure I can say as much for my hair. Equal badness. Love ya
Just read bud and heaths comment. Seriously what is with our hip packs? Did we plan that?
Post a Comment