Today my baby girl is 5 years old! It is so amazing to look at this little girl and see how much she has grown. She had turned into a very sweet and loving little gal, and we love her so much! She is
definitely all girl, always brushing her hair, and putting on
chap stick and changing her clothes at least 5 times a day! She sleeps in a headband nearly
every night, and will only wear dresses still!! Its only been almost 2 years of this dress wearing thing! She is such a good helper to me and I am so grateful to be her mommy! I hope she knows how much I love her! Da and I got her the soundtrack to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and you can imagine how often we are going to be listening to that! She is so musical, she is singing nearly all the time, must be related to Bud!

Happy Birthday Maddie! We all love you so much!
8 comments:
A big Happy Birthday to Maddie!!!! She is growing toooo fast
Happy Birthday Maddie! Thanks for singing Truly Scrumptious on the phone last night. Made Bud's whole evening! Can't wait to see you guys in 24 days!!
tell her i owe her some candy :)
Maddie is so Beautiful! We love her b-day pictures! Hope that day was a great one!
I can't believe she's so big. It seems like these girls were just tiny toddlers. I love that you got her the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang soundtrack for her birhtday. Hailey was kind of sad when she realized it was Maddie's birthday and she wasn't there. We're sending her present but its just not the same.
Happy Birthday Maddie! Thanks for moving here!
I hate that our babies are growing up! Seriously, stop it already!
Happy Birthday Maddie!
Happy Happy Birthday Maddie dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be... a happy happy birthday to you from me!!!! I love you my sweet Maddie Sue Love Grandma
Post a Comment