Friday, November 7, 2008

There she goes........without training wheels

Yesterday afternoon Maddie asked me to take off her training wheels because she wanted to try without them. After about 2 minutes of holding on to the back of her bike, she was off! She was so cute and and so proud of herself! Today she even was starting herself.


5 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

ok, that is too far. she can't grow up that fast. i do not approve!!

Porter Family said...

way to go Maddie sue! I can't believe how fast she's growing up.

Grandma Sue said...

I so remember the first time I rode my bike by myself - what a big day for Maddie - way to go - Grandma is very well pleased!!!

Liz said...

Wow Maddie way to go! I'm not surprised. The way those two girls sped around good ole Northwood on their bikes. This will totally motivate Hay. Except its too darn yucky here for bikes.

Lani said...

Yay Maddie!
It's funny how when they decide to do something they can just do it no problem!
Jaxson was that way when he first learned to ride too.