Okay, so on thursday night I went to the midnight show of Twilight with some friends(shantel, brie, kimber, me, ashley) We had such a great time! Of course movies are never as good as the book, and I have a few things I could criticize, but as a whole I loved it! I think part of the fun was just being out in the middle of the night with a bunch of friends! I have not done that since I had kids, maybe since I was married! Can't wait for the next show!

By the way our sign says we love stephanie meyer and Edward too!
4 comments:
I was a wuss and ditched Mandy because I didn't want to be too tired. It was a tiring week of nightmares (Malcolm) and Winston with an ear infection. Had it been a weekend, I would have gone!
I'm glad you liked it and had a good time. I'm not seeing it until Wednesday when we go up to our parents and I'm not sad I missed the midnight showing!!!
I guess this officially makes you a Twi-hard???
I saw the movie too - it was just in the daytime. I don't go out after dark ~ without pepper spray.
Love & Miss ya~
Janelle & Dave (& co.)
I can't even remember the last girls night out I had - glad you went - Not even the Potter movies where as good as the books -
Wasn't it great! I can't wait to go again. Love the Christmas music by the way.
Post a Comment