Happy Birthday to my very sweet husband! Today he is the big 31! The kids and I got him a hammock stand. We actually bought the hammock nearly 8 years ago on our honeymoon, we have just never had a yard to use it with! Finally your dream is coming true honey! He looks so cute! Too bad that yesterday was FREEZING cold! It is supposed to be back into the 70's by the end of theweek, so hopefully he can enjoy it this weekend.

The girls also bought him a water bottle and a container of powder lemonade, that way when he is relaxing in his hammock, they can bring him a cold drink. They were so excited to bring it out yesterday, but as I mentioned it was too cold to really enjoy it.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Of course I made his always requested cheesecake with strawberry topping. This year he requested cafe rio(YES!) instead of coney dogs and mac salad, I was quite happy! Just want to say how much I love you and how much I appreciate all you do for our family! You have worked so hard and sacrificed so much and it does not go unnoticed! I am looking forward to a lifetime of birthdays to share with you! I hope that you have a wonderful day!
9 comments:
sounds fun. can i have one :)
Happy Birthday - again - again - So glad Da still gets spoiled on his birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I won't try to come up with some funny joke about how you are ancient, it's mean to make fun of people on their birthday ;)
Happy Birthday Damon! Wish I had (at my fingertips) a picture of a very past birthday but I don't, so just picture the same smile, more hair :) and a party hat. Hope your day was great.
Happy Birthday, Da. Hoped you got our message with our fantastic singing. Here's to another 31 fabulous years. (and more...)
Happy birthday! The hammock looks so awesome, I'm glad you can finally use it! Haha!
Oh!!! So great....Happy B-day Da!!
Happy Birthday Da! Good thing Nik posted this blog because I totally forgot. I'm such a great friend.
Happy birthday again. Since Cristy is our sugar momma now we can visit you all the time...not really but hopefully soon in NC!
I think for my early birthday present you can practice getting Sadie to smile at me (since the last time I saw her I could get her to cry like it was my job).
Make it happen Nikki!
Post a Comment