A year ago our precious baby boy Jack was born! I can hardly believe that this much time has went by, but at the same time, it seems like he has been in our family for always! He has grown and changed so much, and he is such a joy! His personality is so sweet and he always makes us smile. He is very smart, and so aware of his surroundings. He really can not speak real words yet, but he is still good at communicating in his own way. He is always happy(unless he is sick) and just goes with the flow. Being the third kid, he does not always get to stay on the most ideal schedule, but he is ok with that. He wants to be with his sisters all the time and play with them, he is always on the move! He is hardly ever sitting still! He does like to snuggle before he goes to bed, and I certainly treasure that. He is also very friendly, has no problem with anyone holding him. He loves to play pat-a-cake and peek-a boo. I really can not say how much we love him and how much he brings into our home!
This is a picture of him taken at 5 days

We had a very small party for him, just our family. He loved the cake, these pictures are backwards, so you can see him go from messiest to cleanest.


He just picked up that ice cream whole! I think he is not sure about it being cold.


I painted a rocking chair for him, just like I did for the girls 1st birthday. He completly loves it! I knew he would, he loves the ones the girls have. It did not turn out near as good as the girls did(Heath helped me with those ones, this time I was on my own) but, I think it turned out about as good as I could do. So with that said, I am very proud of it. I thought this was cute of him backwards.

Look at that cute little face, I could just kiss him to pieces

Quite proud of himself because he can get on all by himself

He had so many presents! Thanks to all the grandmas and papa's who spoiled him! I think the girls were more excited about them than he was though.

We love you so much Jack Ryan! Happy Birthday sweet baby boy!
10 comments:
I LOVE his cake and ice cream picture!!!!! That is my kind of kid! He is so cute!
There is nothing better than 1st birthday cake - and the ice cream too - thought of Jack all day and what we where all doing last year - so long ago - Your chair turned out great!!!
I think the chair turned out great, Nik! I love the train. Happy Birthday baby Jack!
Happy Birthday Baby Jack! You are a sweet little guy and we all love ya.
Happy Birthday Jack. It is amazing how fast he is growing. I hope to see him in July!
he is such a cutie! i can't believe it's been a year! wow time has gone by so fast. but i like that since we are still in school. what a cute family you have. i miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy Birthday Jack! I can't believe all these babies are now one! It's gone way to fast! Jack is such a cute boy. I'm sad we didn't get to celebrate with you guys!
sorry we were late commenting. looks like he had fun with his cake, that's the only way 1st b-days should be! We love and miss you all!
Happy Birthday little man. I love the chocolatey face picture its great.
Post a Comment