Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sadie

I wanted to do a little post just about Sadie. It seems to me she is growing the fastest right now. Madelynn is not changing as much, and of course I expect Jack to grow up, but Sadie is just all the sudden went from being a toddler, to being a little girl. There are really not words to describe her, she brings so much to our family. She is full of mischief, and giggles and she is simply adorable to have a conversation with. Today when Da came home she ran to him and jumped in his arms and gave him a big hug, and than she said " You smell good when you come home, I always like your smelling" I love her cute smile! The other day ago I blew dry her hair, and I can not believe how long it is! And she is so blond
She is also a very sweet sister to Madelynn. As my last post mentioned, she likes to snuggle her at night, but she is also very unselfish. She is always giving something to Maddie, things that are even special to her, and that just warms my heart to see her sweet spirit.



She LOVES to do projects! Her latest and current favorite is cutting pictures out of magazines, she will sit and do it for an hour! It is lovely to clean as well, as the picture shows


Concentrating hard




She also loves her Daddy, very much a daddy's girl( I will admit it makes me jealous sometimes) A couple of days ago when she woke up she just climbed into our bed and snuggled up to Da, I just had to take this picture.

We sure love this little girl, she keeps us a little crazy at times with her adventures, but she keeps us smiling too!





8 comments:

Darren and Laura said...

i agree that she is changing too fast!! but i have to say that last picture, she looks bored out of her mind. i laughed.

thanks for pictures

Liz and Grant said...

I agree 100%. whenever you have a new post there is always at least one picture where Sadie looks sooo big. She is changing so fast, but she is still super cute, and it sounds like she just keeps getting sweeter every day.

Liz said...

Sa is looking more and more grown up. And still eerily like Ha. Only Ha would never sit still and so something for an hour. Such a sweet big girl. We miss you Sa!

The Patty Cake House said...

She is absolutely adorable! She seems like a sweetheart!!!!

Unknown said...

She's so special - as are all your children. I especially love the picture of the "project" mess. I could so get into that mess making with her. I'm project prone too and I love doing stuff like that with the kids. It would be nice to have a project room that you could just shut the door on the mess. I imagine you also are getting quite the collection of homemade items :}

KrizteeTrain said...

What do you do with her scrapbooking pictures? My wife keeps them in a folder and tells me she will get to them "soon."

I love how you individualized the post :) She will treasure it one day.

Grandma Sue said...

She is growing fast - no longer a toddler but a little girl - Sa has always stuck to projects - putting her puzzles together - She just takes your heart away - Miss her lots!!!

Shaila Lou said...

I can't believe how much she has change since you have moved. Her hair is sooo long! She is such a sweet girl, I could adopt her into our family, if you'd let me!