Saturday, May 23, 2009

The beach and some shopping!!

For Mother's day I always tell Da that I would like some clothes. This year he surprised me with a trip to some outlet malls a few hours away from our house. I loved the shopping, we got some great deals! These outlet malls just happen to be on the coast too! We all had so much fun playing in the water. It was Sadie and Jack's first time to the ocean ever, and Madelynn was a baby when we took her. And than it was at the Pacific ocean! The gulf coast was a first for all of us. Below is some pictures. It was really so beautiful, white sand and warm water!







Jack did not care for the water, look at him holding his feet up




The girls had fun burying themselves

It was very windy, our hair was blowing everywhere!




The girls and I looked for shells for hours, they loved it

It was a long day for Jack with no nap, he crashed out







What a great time, I can not wait to go back. Just as a side note, we ate dinner at a throwed rolls place, they actually throw you hot rolls! The girls thought it was so funny! I am looking forward to a trip back sometime soon! We really are enjoying all these fun places to go since moving to the south. It really is an adventure.

8 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

The beach is so much fun!!! Your kids are so adorable!!! I am so glad you had a good Mothers Day :)

Liz said...

Great pictures! That looks like it was such a fun trip.

Janelle said...

I wanna go play on the beach with you guys! Looks like so much fun. And the throwing rolls? Should have gotten us a video. How fun. Thanks for all the wonderful updates. I loved the beach picture on my phone, but these are much easier to see who it actually is.
Love you guys!

GNN Scott said...

Looks like a blast =)
Hope we get to visit sometime soon

Mandy said...

No fairs! I would really really enjoy an outlet trip right about now. And the ocean looks sooo fun. And that throwing rolls place - I love a good roll! Fun post!! Loved all the pictures.

Grandma Sue said...

It is even better when you have the whole beach to yourselves - the beach is always a great trip :)

shurnuandbeagsly said...

Fun times! The girls look like they had a blast!

Porter Family said...

We've got to take Bud and the kids down there sometime. At least now somebody in the family knows why I just don't like swimming in the lake! See you in a few weeks!