A couple weekends ago Nikki and Jack went to go see Kenzie's baptism. So, the girls and I had a grea weekend. We broke all the rules. Doughnuts every morning for breakfast. Yes, 5 mornings, at least 36 doughnuts. Kripy Kreme. Know you are jealous, and yes I still get a bunch of calls for modeling gigs. I just won't sell-out like that.
We had a weekend of T-ball. Sadie and I were the spectators, and Maddie was the star. Check out the only pictures I took over the weekend (Nikki had the camara, I had the digital recorder).
We also went to the zoo. We swam at the pool for the first time this year (our neighborhood pool opened up that weekend. It was kinda cold, but refreshing for us fat guys). We went to church (and dad didn't have to go to meetings), we had a blast at home (movies, great meals!, etc.), we went to campus for lunch at the caf, went to MickyD's, Sa got strep and had to have a medicine shot and stay home for the 24 hour period so we couldn't give it to others, man - good times.
Anyway, Dad's weekends are the best. Can't get a cute hairdo, but you can have fun.
In conclusion (man, I've been grading too many end of semester papers to start sentence like that), check out this home run!
Love you all,
da




8 comments:
Soooo awesome! Dad does rock. We LOVED the footage of Maddie's T-ball. What a star. Keep it coming!!!
Great Job, Da!! On both the blogging, and being a rockin' awesome daddy! :P
Krispy Kreme won't even let you model? Their loss. Nice work, Da.
We are now expecting Krispy kreme every day we're there for the 4th!:) Grant said the 40 pack of candy bars from costco would be nice too. Can't wait until July!
That was awesome. I bet I couldn't run a home run after eating all those Krispy Kremes =3
i love how you called sadie madie :) you are so your mom's son
Great movie - only if I was one of those women whos bottoms you filmed and posted - well.... Maddie is great and what a hit!!! I won't say a word about the Krispy Kremes Loved the post
Good morning Mr. Campbell--this is John Smith, trying to contact you again from Krispy Kreme. We have tried contacting you several times by phone and mail regarding a modeling position that has recently opened up. Please e-mail me back at notachance@krispykreme.com, or anytime by phone, (242)FAT - DUDE.
Respectfully,
~John Smith
Marketing Executive
(242) FAT - DUDE
notachance@krispykreme.com
PS Manly men blog sometimes too all right!
Post a Comment