Plane tickets booked and non-refundable. We are coming home for a visit. Both the Porter (actually Turcotte, Porter, Derting, etc.) and Campbells (actually Durtchi, Poteet, Campbell, etc.) are having reunions during that time. Everyone is booked for the return flight (have to get back before Maddie starts school - heca early here in MS). And Nik, the girls, and Jack are booked for the arrival. We don't know when Da will be flying out (depends on when classes get over). Anyway, gear up we are going to have a fun time.
Love you all, and can't wait to see ya.
Regionals Day 2!
4 years ago




3 comments:
Hip Hip Hurray - sounds grrrreat!! You should have your keyboard fixed - the "s" isn't working :)
yeah. I'm so excited. we'll be counting the days.
Yay for visits home! I'm going to be in Spokane doing a rotation through the end of July so maybe I'll get to see you guys--I know you'll be BUSY trying to see everyone and I hope you guys have a great visit!
Post a Comment