Madelynn getting ready for the parade

Sadie
Jack rode the backpack this year.

Now for the featuring of my awesome husband! He placed second, making it to the final round! Sadly he lost to a 16 year old young woman( she was the first ever girl champion in flipper bowl history,so that was cool for her)
Sadie
Now for the featuring of my awesome husband! He placed second, making it to the final round! Sadly he lost to a 16 year old young woman( she was the first ever girl champion in flipper bowl history,so that was cool for her)
Da claiming his trophy

Da playing at the victory table( with stadium seating remember)
Running in to the stadium! Nuha is behind him ( the girl who was the champion)
Da enjoying the award ceremony. What a cute smile.
Rising his way to the top! Way to go honey, I am just so proud of him! :)
More about my awesome husband......he joined a intramural basketball team through the college. One of his students asked him to be on his team and he gladly accepted. Although after he came home from the first game I asked him how it went. He responded with" I am a old old man" This is the final week with the tournament going on. He has done great and I think he has had fun. We have only gone to one of his games( most are at 9 or 10 at night, just too late for the kids)but the one we went to the kids loved!!! The girls cheered for their daddy and Jack was engrossed in the game. He kept trying to get Da to throw him the ball.
Da playing at the victory table( with stadium seating remember)




3 comments:
We all know that Da let this 16 year old beat him - he is truly the gentleman. Happy birthday again and I will also say that the candle on the cake almost looks like a 52 - but I guess I'm looking at that through my eyes.
Congrats to Damon. I thought the candles said 28, so I must be seeing them through my eyes ;)
NOT that you all are redneck (because you're not) but I think I must have a redneck family if I can say my brother-in-law "ran into the stadium" to play flipper bowl, but lost as a gentleman to a 16 year-old girl, the first slipper bowl champion in history.
Just sayin'.
i have to say Da, i'm impressed with you paper football abilities.
Post a Comment