I love the south, spring comes so early! My trees are in bloom, flowers are everywhere. Last week we had a day that was nearly 80 degrees. The kids were just dying to run through the sprinkler.
Warming up
Just a side note, I didn't choose to dress Jack in a
speedo, he insisted on it. :) It's actually a cloth swim diaper. :) I think he was so excited to get outside with the girls, he just wasn't patient enough to get the swim trunks on too.

I love this picture!
6 comments:
Lucky little kids! Sure the Sun felt amazing!
those are some sweet beach bunnies! We miss you all.
seriously, can i move in?
Oh they are soooooo cute!!!!
You just like to rub it in :)
just say no to crack sa!!! love it, jacks face is the best.. and maddie all closing her eyes, what a crack up, no pun intended
Post a Comment