Our spring break this year was a nice time to spend together. The biggest event was that Sadie had her tonsils out. We didn't plan to go anywhere, because we knew she would need some time to recover. It was a hard week for her. She was in a lot of pain, but it has been worth it. She will be so much healthier now. She is pretty much totally
recovered now. The only sad part is that her voice has changed. Kind of a lot too. Her new voice is cute, but we miss her old voice. :( She had lots of ice cream and
Popsicles.
So, I was on the phone and I guess
Sa must of helped herself to some ice cream and she left it on the counter. Well, Jack saw it, pushed a stool over, grabbed himself a spoon and went to town! :) When I found him he was in pure heaven. The BEST part is that Jack is a stripper as I have mentioned in previous posts, so this little guy is naked from the waist down! Lucky us! But look how happy he is!

I forgot to bring my camera to the hospital, so I don't have any pictures of
Sa in her cute little nightgown. Jack and Maddie were both really sweet to her, always cuddling her while she rested.


We did clean the garage out while we were just hanging out at home that week.
Da built a new shelf for storage. When Jack saw
Da with his tools, he ran into the house and brought out his tools. He worked along
Da the whole day long. It was so cute. This little guy is such a boy!


The week Maddie went back to school, the kindergartners had a program. It was
soooo cute. They sang songs mostly. Maddie was right in the middle, and of course knew every word. I am so emotional this pregnancy! I kept having to wipe away tears just thinking that my little girl is almost finished with kindergarten! This is her little friend Tori.




It was a great week having
Da and the girls home. It makes me excited for summer!
7 comments:
I didn't know getting your tonsils out made your voice change? Maybe it will come back? So strange to me.
Glad you had a relaxing break.
The smiles on your kids are so stinking cute!!! :) I am so glad I am not the only one who has a stripper. :)
seriously, i can't wait till Christmas :)
Must run in the family, that's how Grant eats icecream too :)
Did Maddie ever get any ice cream?
I'm sad Sa's voice changed, I loved her little voice! I will have to call so I can hear the new Sa. Nakie Jack with the ice cream is hilarious. And Maddie with her singing program must have been fantastic - she is such a singer!
I liked the ice cream picture until I read how Grant eats ice cream the same way--that ruined it for me. Put some clothes on Grant!
Post a Comment