Monday, August 10, 2009

Enjoying Cda beach

We had a great time at the beach a couple of times. Below is cute Hailey and Maddie. Friends forever! I thought of not putting this one in since I am in a bathing suit, but then I remembered that sharon said she would steal it from my blog, so here you go.
Jack loved the water!


Sa and greggers, they had so much fun together.


Kenz, Maddie, and Hay having fun on the logs.
George, Sadie and greg

Two cute cousins, grayam and Maddie



Poor little Jack, we hardly ever laid him down for a real nap, on this day he just crashed out on a blanket, thanks for bringing the umbrella liz

Mckenzie, Greg, Hailey, Madelynn, George
All these kids grew up together in Pullman, and it was so fun to see them together again!


I absolutley love this picture! Maddie and Georgey have always been so close, I just love that I captured them sharing a laugh

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

That last photo is great!!