Monday, August 10, 2009

Tubbs hill hike

We went on a hike around tubbs with Matt and Sue and Sharon and Kendall and their kiddos! What fun! I love that hike,it is so beautiful. I wish I would of taken some scenic shots while we were on the hike, but alas, I did not. Oh, well. It was a bit hard on the kids, and I was carrying Sadie much of it. We did get a few afterwards though. A family shot. Maddie and Sa with their grandparents.

Sadie, Eli, Maddie and Noah


I love this picture of all 5 kids! It turned out so cute, we are so glad that the batsons came on the hike with us. It is nice that they live in spokane now so we can see them when we visit. We did enjoy showing them some of our home town.

And the big group shot of all us hikers. We did get a bit lost on the return trip, oh well, in our defense we took it backwards, which might explain how we got lost.

1 comment:

KrizteeTrain said...

You got lost! EMBARRASSING to get lost anywhere in your home town!