Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sadie's first day of preschool.

Yesterday Sadie had her first day of preschool. Its hard to believe she is at that age. I found a very sweet school that meets three mornings a week. Her teacher is Mrs. Williams, and she is fabulous! The most sweet and caring and soft spoken lady imaginable. Perfect for Sa.
She was very excited her first morning, I took her picture in front of the house, just like I did for Maddie. Look how cute she is! She was a little sad when I left her, but her teacher scooped her up and when I returned to get her the report was that she did great! She was all smiles and spent the whole day telling me what she did. Its so nice, Madelynn has never been very informative about her days, I appreciate this! Mrs. Williams and Sadie
I love you so much Sadie!

7 comments:

Heather said...

and I remember making her first birthday cake.... when did she grow up so big?

Porter Family said...

I'm so glad she has such an awesome teacher. That is so good for her. Yea! How do you like only having one kid three days a week? I'll tell you my life is fabulous! :)

Darren and Laura said...

your girls are seriously too cute :)

Grandma Sue said...

So glad to hear that Sa likes her school - I agree - having a good teacher is the key - Tell Sa how proud we are of her and love her very much

cpcgporter said...

I am so proud of sadie and her great new accomplishment i love you Sa:) love grandma cindy

Liz said...

Ya Sa! Such a big girl. She looks so beamingly proud of herself in front of your house.

chuck and april said...

those pics are precious of the girls.