Monday, August 10, 2009

Parks

We went to several parks of course. The only one I seem to have pictures of though is the argonne park. We went to one in PF too, and we did take the kids to art on the green. That was fun, the kids did crafts and made bracelets, but I must of forgot my camera that day. We did have fun at this argonne park though, we met Liz and Dave and Sharon and Kendall there and Matt and Sue came too. This is maybe one of the few pics of da and I, we always take so many of the kids! The first time we got together with the Huisman's greg and Sadie were all shy, but by the second time, it was like they had never been apart! Its so great that they are destined to be married!




In pullman Maddie and Hay used to spin themselves like crazy on the tire swing! Well it was there lucky day because when they found this one it was just like old times. Liz ran and took these pictures.

I would be sick going as fast as they do, but they always seem to be fine.

1 comment:

KrizteeTrain said...

I have told you guys about my dreams beating up future boyfriends of Maddie right?

I'm there for you Da. Just give the the call.