Okay, I know this is old, but you can imagine that I have been crazy busy!! Anyways, as posted previously, Liz and the kids came for a visit. It was really fun and I am so happy that she was able to come. We did not tell Maddie that Hay was coming and she was so suprised! I think at first she did not know what to think. But , she was quickly past that and they were all hugs and smiles. We were able to take the kids to the zoo and the museum. Liz came and saw our new home, and Da even babysat all 6 kids (even the babies) while Liz and I went out to a southern restaurant and out to a movie(mamma mia, no guy would ever go and see that right?) Anywasy, Liz was able to sample the beloved cheese frittters that they have here in the south, and I think she thought they were pretty good. I mean, a ball of melty cheese with a dipping sauce, whats not to like? :) It was sad to see her go, but the sadness was not dwelled upon because she just barely made her flight( I know shocking that we would get her there late, but it would'nt be Liz if she was not sprinting onto her plane, literally) My favorite part was when Greg threw himself down on the ground and wouldn't get up, and she was going through security so I couldn't go and help her. If the southwest ladies would not of come and helped, she surely would not of made it.
Below is a picture of the kids looking at the elephants at the zoo. They had a great time

Every night was a slumber party, a big bed on the floor, they slept aweome as everyone can imagine. Straight to sleep!

At the museum


We drug the babies around ragged and they were pretty tired

Here is a cute one of them up playing together, I mean of course they are destined to be best friends!

We are so happy you guys came!!!!!!! We love and miss you guys!!!
5 comments:
That is so awesome that Liz and kids got to come visit. I'm pretty jealous. Looks like you had a great time!!!
Looks like some fun times with Liz! The boys looks so big and cute in the last picture. I can't believe they are all growing up so fast!!
Awwww...
First of all, I am a guy and I loved the movie,Mama Mia. It didn,t hurt that Abba is one of my favorite groups. Second, I know exactly how you felt about the van.
I love the last picture of the boys and Maddie. I'm so glad we came to visit.
Post a Comment