Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jack has a talent too......army crawling

8 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Way to go Jack!!! What a great smile too - look out nothing is safe on the floor now

Porter Family said...

You call that army crawling? Looks more like "the worm" to me. Get that kid some Hip-Hop dancing lessons. Awesome!

Bud

Campbells said...

Okay, we agree with you Bud, it is more like the worm. He is more talented than most army crawling babies Ha!

Mandy said...

That's funny, I was totally going to say that it was the worm too. Way to go Jack Jack!!! So cute!

Shaila Lou said...

Definitely the worm. I've never seen that type of pre-crawling before. Love it! He's going to be doing the true crawling in weeks!

Brooke said...

Collins crawl is looking pretty similar. So cute! I love to see them moving around entertaining themselves.

cpcgporter said...

Go Jackie Go!!! what a big boy and I agree with Sue what a beautiful smile!! cant wait to see you baby boy xxxxxxxxxxoooo, Grandma

shurnuandbeagsly said...

That's awesome! I was thinking it looked more like the army lurch! He's too cute!