Today Sadie got her ears pierced! She has been asking me for awhile now to go and do it. She was pretty brave, hopped up on the chair, but wanted to sit on my lap. She cried a little after the first one, but sat still for the second one. She is so proud and she looks so pretty! She is turning into such a big girl, it seems just in the last few months she is older somehow. Turning into a little girl and not a toddler anymore. Her hair has grown so much since we have moved here too. Now she is a true princess with her little purple earrings
6 comments:
What a big girl!! I'm impressed with her bravery. I didn't get my ears pierced till I was 18 and I was freaking out beforehand. Good job, Sa! So, did you tell Da you were doing it or did you just sneak it in????
Way to go Sadie!
kiera
Oh, man. Can't wait to see them in a few short weeks!
it is nuts how big she is!!!
No longer little Sa - You now have two big girls and baby Jack
Wow Sadie!! you are so beautiful with your earings i hope they look good with your bridal veil, I love you princess.. love Grandma
Post a Comment