Saturday, October 25, 2008

Truly Scrumptious?.......I think so

Not to be outdone by her sister

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadie is so cute. On the next video
where Maddie is singing, Sadie cracked me up when she starts saying "this is a long song."

Maddie is a great little singer, I wish I could reach through the screen and give them both a hug.

Mandy said...

Sa Sa! What a beautiful little voice. What movie is this song from? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang or something? We don't know it, but we loved watching it. Georgey had to watch several times!

Liz and Grant said...

I cannot stop laughing, she is too cute!!!

Porter Family said...

LOVE IT!!! My next request is Maddie, Sadie and Damon singing the song "I have you two" from the same movie (complete with choreography). Make it happen!

Bud

Porter Family said...

I love the videos. Maybe when we're down for thanksgiving Bud can direct the "I have you two" masterpiece. We're both cracking up at Maddie helping Sa with the words and also that look that Sa gives the camera right at the very end---that's Ashlyn all the way. I guess my brown-eyed red-headed baby and your blue-eyed blonde-headed baby are related after all.

Grandma Sue said...

Sa Sa is truly scrumptious!!! Love these videos!!

Shaila Lou said...

That is just so stinking cute!!

Brooke said...

:) Love it! Your girls are so cute.

Liz said...

Truly Scrumtious is the cutest thing ever!

cpcgporter said...

LOL that is so cute i wonder who started that crazy song, you'd think sadie might be related to a Porter or something.. good singing Sadie I taught that song to your mom!! And uncle darrin and uncle luke are very afraid of the child catcher