Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Home sweet home

The main reason I am so behind on the blog is because we moved into our new house! That was just crazy! It is the first time that we have moved without the help of our family and it was so hard! We thought about everyone with every thing we lifted and hauled ourself, and I know at least 10 times I thought if George was here we would be done by now. We really miss everyone and appreciate you all so much more now. Anyhow, it is done and we are moved in pretty much. I know everyone wants to see pics of the house and I will get to that, just not today. I do have a few pics of the girls enjoying their new house. The second morning that we woke up in our house the girls ran right out to the backyard and hopped on their bikes in their jammies! We have been playing in the water and they have had some many water fights! I will post more pics of that another time
The girls think the jacuzzi bathtub is like a small swimming pool
Here we are in our backyard roasting marshmellows. The girls had so much fun, afterwards we laid out a blanket in our backyard and looked at the stars. Our neighborhood is so peaceful and quiet it was so nice. okay, I know we need to get some patio chairs, ignore the kitchen chairs :)

8 comments:

Mandy said...

I love these pictures!!! I just get so happy for you every time I see more pics of your house and how you guys are doing now. Dreams do come true! :)

Heather said...

Your girls are so cute. I can picture my kids running to the Back yard (if I had one) in their PJ's to play. So glad to hear that you are finally getting settled into the house. I'll look forward to more new posts!

Grandma Sue said...

You can worry about lawn furniture next year - time to enjoy is now - a back yard is the greatest and you can even see the stars? Loved the pictures!!!!

Darren and Laura said...

i totally want your back yard! can i have it?

Shaila Lou said...

Love that you have a house! And warmer weather. I'm already tired of the chilly days we're having here. Can't wait to see more pics of the house!!

Porter Family said...

Can't wait to roast marshmallows with you guys for Thanksgiving!! I'm super excited!

cpcgporter said...

how great is that?? we can have a fire, when we get there if its not raining, and well maybe not marshmallows,but hot dogs or a foil dinner!!! cant wait!! and dont buy lawn furniture yet maybe just a couple of chairs like maddie's and sadie's only bigger of course. yeah-- and when we get there maybe dad could make some benches or something. fun fun fun and the bikes and jammies are the best

chuck and april said...

we love our backyard too!! it's a real life saver really. you guys look so happy. that's great. i love the fire pit in the yard. that looks like alot of fun. is it cooling off there yet. we are still in shorts and t-shirts.