Monday, October 13, 2008

Keeping up with the Campbells

Of course as usual it seems like we are so busy! I just posted some random pics of what we have been up to lately.
Da- Is totally loving his job at Millsaps and could not be happier there. Everyone is so very nice and his students are excellent. We went and had lunch with him today in the cafeteria which the kids thought was about the best thing to go and do because it had ice cream! He was also just called to serve in the Bishopric in our ward, and that should keep him pretty busy.
Maddie- Growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. She is so cute. We still go walking everyday and now she rides her bike. She mostly does pretty well, sometimes she says she is tired and usually she is speeding ahead. We decided to not put her in preschool this year and so she is at home and we are working together. I am enjoying our time together, next year she will go to Kindergarten.
Sadie- Is so so funny latley. Just recently I realized how much she is now a little girl and not my little baby girl. She does seem to start a lot of words with the letter "b" sound. Such as..... benailla(vanilla) becorallo(coralla, da's car) begarage(garage) bekenzie(mckenzie) bejamas(pajamas). It is so cute! I wish I could just remember her little voice forever because it is so cute!
Jack- Already 7 months old! He is really liking his baby food and starting to have some more things. Sits very well and is so close to crawling! I finally moved his crib to his own room(I know, I just wanted him to stay a tiny baby for longer and it seemed moving him out made him bigger somehow). He does sleep through the night so there was really no reason to keep him in there any longer. He is adorable and is such a joy to have in our family.
As for me, I am so busy keeping up with everyone else I feel like I have no time for anything!
Here is Jack eating a biter biscuit. he really likes them Look at that cute smile
The girls really love to feed him and actually Maddie does a really good job, it comes in handy sometimes.
We went to the fair last week. The girls were finally brave enough to feed the animals in the petting Zoo. I must say they do not have near the animals as they do back home at the fair, but they do have some interesting things there. Such as, a free circus(which is really pretty good) more food vendors than I have ever seen, including fried candy bars, 100 pound river rat(disgusting!) worlds smallest woman and weirdest dog! Kind of funny!

We let them go on one ride and they choose the cars
Meet truly scrumptious! Sadie found this stuffed animal in a box we have had in storage for the last 5 years and fell in love with it. Her name is truly scrumptious and she goes everywhere with us. She is always being carried around the house and is slept with every night!
Whoops, this pic made it in twice

Girls having a water fight outside, the best part about a backyard with a privacy fence is you can do this in your underwear!


Our new luxury mobile, the mini van!
Sadie feeding the animals at the fair, I thought I had one of Maddie too, guess not, sorry



6 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you have been busy! I like the new van. You will make many momories with this one, as you did the last. Your kids are getting so big! They are just cute.

Mandy said...

Wow! I love Jack's smile. He is already getting such a different look to him, he is so adorable! Also love "truly scrumptious". Where did that name come from???? And Sa in the water fight...thank you, I haven't seen that little bum crack in a while, makes me miss her a little less. :)

Liz and Grant said...

Hey guys, the house looks awesome. Now that we can see you don't live in a dump we'll definately have to visit;). The kids are already changing and it's only been 3 months. They must have the "cuter-every-day gene.

Porter Family said...

Does Sa sing the "truly scrumptious" song when she carries the dog around, too? She certainly is related to Bud, isn't she? Love the house pictures! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Shaila Lou said...

Love all the picture updates. We miss you guys around here. I still can't believe your so far away!!

Grandma Sue said...

The pictures of the kids really help shrink the distance between us - I agree - Jacks smile is great!! The girls are growing tooo fast.