Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Congrats to Luke!

Well, I just talked to my little brother Luke and he said that he was accepted to Ricks, other wise known as BYU-Idaho. It was Ricks when I was there. Anyhow, I am so excited for him! It made me think of my time there as we were talking and I started remembering all the good times that I had there. Ricks was one of those once in a lifetime experiences that I would not trade for anything. I cried like crazy when I graduated and moved away because I knew it would never be the same, and of course it has not. Than again, I cried like Crazy when our Pullman days were over because I knew it would never be the same, and of course its not. But, here we are on a new adventure and I suppose one day it will all happen again. I am grateful that I have been able to experience all these places, and I am happy for my kids that they have experienced some of them with me. SO, back to Luke and going to BYU-Idaho, Ya for you!!!!! I know that you are going to love the spirit that is there and you are going to make some lifelong friends and some wonderful memories!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That's awesome! He will love it! Ricks was the best. I made great friends there, did all kinds of fun weird college-student things, got engaged there, and, oh yeah, got an education too. Thinking of that place just brings back good memories! How exciting for him to make some of his own there!

Justin Porter said...

I guess since Luke told us this a couple of days ago that makes us (Heather and I) his more favoriter siblings, but that's probably not surprising to anybody that knows us...We are just way cooler than you guys.

chuck and april said...

all the pics are so cute. the kids are getting to be so big now. time is really flying by. i love the pics of the house and the car. ya'll look really happy. we are so happy for you.