Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A preview of our primary program, so precious

You will want to pause our awesome music to hear this

8 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

I love Sadie's comments! (And Maddie only sang 2 verses!) That was classic.

Great job, Maddie! You know that song almost perfectly!! Well done.

Kami said...

I'm digging the vibrato too. It was so sweet and then the whole, "This is a long song!" I laughed so hard! Cute!

Liz and Grant said...

I am going to fly Maddie out for our primary program. I am the primary president in our student ward where our primary consits of 3 16 month babies. We ( this really means me) are doing our program in november. Maddie can sing all of our songs for us and spend some quality time with aunt liz and uncle grant. Deal?!? We'll need her the weekend of the 16th ;)

Grandma Sue said...

This is a long song - I laughed so hard and long - the cutest little girls. I miss Maddie singing - Our program is this sunday and I'm sorry to say we never learned the second verse.

Shaila Lou said...

So cute! You need to put Maddie in some musicals or something!! Love Sadie's comment about it being a long song...too funny!

Mandy said...

Oh how I miss Maddie's singing! She has such a pretty voice. And Sa, I totally laughed at her complaints of the long song too! Definitely too precious!!!!

Porter Family said...

Ashlyn kept wanting to hear it over and over again. Sa kills me. Can't wait to see your kids and you guys! (Only a couple of weeks!)

cpcgporter said...

What a beautiful little singer... and Sa is right it is a long song but worth every breath good job girls love grandma